My Week in Pictures #1

Monday


Monday consisted of a very early start with multiple coffees. Yet, each coffee was as bad as the next. The struggle to get a decent coffee on campus is unreal. Puigan Hall does Bewleys from a machine which is the best campus has to offer at the minute. But it isn't the same as the old Arts Block unit. #BringBackBewleys

Tuesday


Tuesday nights consist of a Yoga class at 7:30PM which I unfortunately didn't enjoy as much as usual this week. I think the fact that the instructor was dressed as Spiderman was a little off-putting when I was trying to get in touch with myself and my breathing..(it was fancy dress - I didn't get the memo).

Wednesday



So as I'm sure you have grasped from my blog, I love to take pictures. And also, I have decided to start doing things outside of my studies in college. So I told the Drama Society I could be a part-time photographer for them. This photo is from their first slot of the year, '3 More Sleepless Nights' directed by James Browne. The show was fantastic, obv. Really kept my attention the whole way through. I always love seeing these guys take the stage. Well done all! 

Thursday


Thursday was a frumpy day with very little productivity, so have an OOTD pic from the day!

Friday


Friday I returned home to Longford from Maynooth for mid-term. This beautiful scene is right outside my bedroom window I just had to take a snap! Friday was hectic so this was pretty calming just to relax on my bed and look out onto the amazing autumnal colours.

Saturday


It feels like forever since I had a weekend off of work. Yet I still spent my Saturday with some loons from work for Ruth's hen. Seeing as it is Hallowe'en weekend we were in fancy dress. I have no idea what I 'was' but the hen was really good fun!

Sunday


Myself and my girlfriend Sam went out to the local in her hometown. The tiny pub runs a fancy dress every year for yonks now and this is my second year going. We were so last minute, so we went as Salt and Pepper. 


What's the best picture from your week?


Thanks for reading xox




Instagram: nick,snowflake
Snapchat: tails_nick

Follow these for much more!

Comments

Popular Posts